Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Soarer Driver from Germany
www.supra-club.ru > Супра клуб > Клуб > Форум новичков и вновь вернувшихся
GermanSoarer
Hello Community,

my name is Pascal, 20 years old and i´m from Germany.

I got a 92' Soarer 1JZ GTE which I converted to the R154 gearbox.
It also got some BC Racing Coilovers, a Ksport Big Brake at the front, 3" Powerflow Catback and 18" Volk GTS Rims.

Here are some Pics from my Car:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6...2472&type=3

And this is my "Build" Thread from the German Supra Forum:

http://www.supra-forum.de/showthread.php?t=43554&page=3

I signed up here because i want to buy something from a member on this Forum.
But it is also very interesting to see the Japanese Car Scene in Russia and to see what you do with your Cars.
I hope that´s okay for you.
It was a bit difficult to sign up here, because i don´t understand russian and the Google Translator is not the best.

regards Pascal

Google Translator Version:

Привет сообщества,

Меня зовут Паскаль, 20 лет, и я из Германии.

Я получил 92 "Soarer 1JZ GTE Какие я преобразовал информацию в коробке передач R154.
Так получил некоторые до н.э. Гонки клиренса, а Ksport большой тормоз на фронте, 3 "Power Flow Catback и 18" Люди GTS диски.

Вот некоторые фотографии из моей машины.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6...2472&type=3

И это мой "построить" нить из форума немецкий Supra:
http://www.supra-forum.de/showthread.php?t=43554&page=3

Я подписал здесь: потому что я хочу, чтобы купить что-то из членов на этом форуме.
Но это так очень интересно посмотреть на японский автомобиль сцены в России и вижу, что вы делаете со своими автомобилями.
Я надеюсь, что это хорошо для вас.
Это было немного трудно, зарегистрируйтесь здесь,: потому что я не понимаю русский и Google Translator не лучше.

С уважением Pascal
Ro_Ja
Привет! Добро пожаловать drinks.gif
CMAKYH
Welcome!
Павший рубль стимулирует экспорт )
GermanSoarer
Thanks smile.gif

I´m interested in the HKS T3G Turbo Kit from vova.n
I send him a email and a message here on the Forum. I hope he gives me a answer.
I think he wrote down his telephone number too but i don´t want to call him, because it would be very expensive and i can´t speak one word russian.

(Google Translator)

спасибо smile.gif

Я заинтересован в HKS турбо комплект из T3G vova.n
Я послал ему письмо и сообщение здесь на форуме. Я надеюсь, что он дает мне ответ.
Я думаю, что он записал его номер телефона тоже, но я не хочу называть его,: потому что это будет очень дорого и я не могу говорить одно слово по-русски.
Oleg1
Привет. Вливайся
Ildarka
Hi! Welcome!

It's very beautiful car!
GermanSoarer
Thank you smile.gif
Mario 49
YO! Здарова ! Welcome !
Hitman
So, What's a problem, use Skype calls.
Don't you think it would be more expansive to send something from Russian 2 Germany?
I suppose you'd better buy this on eBay, cause on my practice it could be cheeper and also easier for you.

P.S. Google translation is horrible.

Gleb-SPB
GermanSoarer, Welcome! Nice Soarer. if You will have some problems with Russian, you can ask for help. Many people here speaks English almost fluently.
beast_drc
welcome) I think the main problem is delivery. I have no idea how to send turbo kit to Germany. But. You can come visit us and bring it yourself )) haha

Парни, если вы хотите, чтобы он вас понимал с помощью переводчика, что пишите не жаргоном, а правильно. Иначе человек совсем запутается.
GermanSoarer
@Killer:

First i need a answer from him. I actually dont know if the Kit is still available... :/
I think the postage would cost some money^^
And yes ebay would be much easier.
But the problem with these HKS T3G Turbo Kits is that they are rare as fuck.
The one that was on your German Forum is unfortunately sold
I think at the moment the only chance to become one of these, is to get the one from this Forum.

@Gleb-SPB:
Okay if i need help i will ask you guys smile.gif

@beast_drc:
Yeah delivery would be a problem, but that should be cheaper than a Travel to Russia biggrin.gif
But a travel to Russia would be nice i think smile.gif

Парни, если вы хотите, чтобы он вас понимал с помощью переводчика, что пишите не жаргоном, а правильно.
This is a text that i dont understand, Google Translator just shows crap :/
Do you mean me?

RaFFaili4
Hi, no, @beast_drc meant that our guys here should use regular english vocabulary in opposite to slang for better google translator's understanding smile.gif

What's about turbokit delivery - a month ago I faced some troubles with sending a number of materials from Russia to EU and back. They are stucked on a board. Right now they are still there.

Bring your Soarer to Russia and put T3G in it here)) Probably, this would be faster))
miximon
Hi men welcome friends.gif
FView
Смотрю немцы любят пошалить с ниточками
GermanSoarer
@RaFFaili4
Ahh okay.
Maybe it is faster to take the long way to you, but my Car is not on the Street at the moment (Winter break) so i don´t need it as fast as possible.
And the Travel to Russia would be too expensive for me at the moment. :/

@miximon
Thank you smile.gif

@FView
Google Translator show´s me this: Germans look like fool around with threads of

Does this mean my look with the Coilovers or my "Build" Side on the Forum?
I know that my Car isn´t that low biggrin.gif
If the Car is painted and the Fenders are rolled i will lower it a bit more. smile.gif
And my "Build" Side isn´t that interesting... i know that, i just wanted to show you Guys a little bit of what i´ve done with my Car.
beast_drc
GermanSoarer, don't listen to him. He is some kind of joker here. I have wrote to my mate from Bulgaria. he sometimes lives in germany. Maybe he can suggest about delivery.

FView, Ваня. это называется зайти в комнату, пернуть и уйти. Прекрасно видишь, что человек пользуется переводчиком и половину не понимает.
FView
так я не ему писал
GermanSoarer
@beast_drc
Thanks smile.gif but I still have no answer from vova.n :/
beast_drc
GermanSoarer, give the link to his thread. maybe we can help you with communication )
GermanSoarer
Ok here you go^^
Thanks for your help smile.gif

http://www.supra-club.ru/board/index.php?showtopic=18946
beast_drc
pm sent
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.